Friday, April 27, 2012

The Newbie in Town

So, I decided to start a blog. I don't know if I will be good at it or get any followers, but I thought it could be a good thing to do. I am new at this so I'm still not sure when to do it, what to blog about, etc., but I will do my best. I hope someone enjoys it! :)

Maybe I should start by telling you a little about myself. I am 22 years old and currently live in Hoffman, MN with my boyfriend of almost 5 years, my 15 month old son, Noah, and our 2 cats and 1 dog. I have 2 AAS degrees which I worked super hard for (Paralegal and Legal Administrative Assistant) but haven't found a job to use them in yet. I love to be with my family and hang out with my friends but I work full time at a group home for Autistic children so I stay pretty busy. My hobbies include photography, scrap-booking, crocheting, making those flower headband things, fishing, and I spend a lot of time at our family cabin in the summer. I hope to have this successful blog and maybe be able to add it to my list of hobbies.

I don't know what else to say so there ya go! I am going to try to post something (still not sure what) at least once a week and make it fun and interesting! Help a newbie out and share my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment